Monday, January 21, 2008

Near the bus stop, noticed between fits of hyiena laughter and in puffs of thick smoke:

"OH MY GOD! it was such a bitch at your house this morning early."
"You came to my house?"
"Yeah at shit fuck O Clock in the morning."
"I wasn't there."
"I know bitch, I needed a light and thought I might find a lighter on your freezing ass porch."
"There was no lighter there."
"I knowwwww bitch!"
"What did you do?"
"I found a book of matches-"
"Did you get a light?"
"NOOOO the tips of the matches were wet."
"What?"
"The tips ...the very tops of all the matches were wet so each step I took down your freezin ass steps a match would go out... and I just kept saying "What the fuck is up with these fuckin' matches?"

No comments:

people tusslin in the FoPo.

 Walking by some folks arguing near where the Foster Carts used to be. It was heated.  Cops showed up to investigate.  As I passed the cop w...