Friday, January 19, 2018

I was under the stairs trying to film rats

...when I hear what sounded like someone watching a TV in a nearby car. Sounded like a soap opera. 
Lover drama.
But then I recognized the music was Moonlight Sonata by the Beethovens. 
Soaps don't use the real stuff so I had to look. 
It wasn't a TV. 
 A lady was on the phone having a mournful breakup while listening to Beethoven in her car. She had one of those phones that talk through the car speakers. The windows were up but the whole conversation was loud. She was sobbing, pleading and having a bad day.  
That means the person on the other end was getting her lamentations complete with a soundtrack. 
 That's doing it with style, good on her. 
 I would have offered her a hug but Y'know...rats. 
Besides, a rat hunting clown emerging from under the steps isn't as nurturing a stranger to hug as could be in this situation.


No comments:

people tusslin in the FoPo.

 Walking by some folks arguing near where the Foster Carts used to be. It was heated.  Cops showed up to investigate.  As I passed the cop w...