Thursday, November 18, 2021

Last night at the grocery store i decided to do a fact finding/eavesdropping mission

 Pouring rain, 9pm at night Covid 19 season. 

I was interested in 6 random folks talking outside Hawthorne Fred Meyer grocery store on their cell phones. They looked nothing alike but all held the same posture...a question mark shaped stance.

I kept my head down and walked among them looking at my dummy phone (my phone posts to the internet but doesn't actually do anything phone related)

I listened intently to the sound bites then turned around to get more so I have a better conclusion.

It was great! I discovered that out of 6 people...

 The 3 women were having non shopping related conversations

 The 3 men were lost, confused, or forgot what they went in for.

No comments:

people tusslin in the FoPo.

 Walking by some folks arguing near where the Foster Carts used to be. It was heated.  Cops showed up to investigate.  As I passed the cop w...